Episode 57: Reza Sanaie
Alex and Drew open the show talking about highlights from the previous week's meetups in the Vancouver tech scene, then Alex talks about progress with learning to code from her blog currently hosted on Medium. Drew and Alex mention a few coding references to check out: Hong Kiat, Team Treehouse, Codecademy and Code School.
Our guest this week is Reza Sanaie. The interview starts at 0:16:41. Reza is the Co-founder and Director of Engineering at Beanworks which is a company focused on providing accounts payable solutions using cloud based software. To find out more how Beanworks can help you reach out to Reza by email.
Drew and Alex will be taking a break over the holidays from recording the podcast. New episodes will be available January 9, 2017.
Meetups for the week of December 19th
- VPC - Open Coffee (Nelson the Seagull, 315 Carrall St.) 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- VPC Startup 101 (Spring, 90-425 Carrall St.) 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- VanVR - Christmas at UniVRs (UniVRs, 100 - 8160 Park Rd., Richmond) 7:00 PM
- Vancouver Hackspace Open House (104 - 1715 Cook St) 7:30 PM
- Vancouver Linux Desktop (DCTL, 436 West Pender) 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Pluralsight Study Group (PNI, 100 - 425 Carrall) 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Open Data Society of BC Holiday Mixer and Open Data Elf Show and Tell (Shebeen Whiskey House, 212 Carrall St.) 5:30 to 9:00 PM
- Vancouver Clojure (CodeCore, 142 West Hastings) 6:00 PM to 9:00
Credit for audio engineering to Anthony Morris
The Vancouver Tech Podcast is a weekly show focusing on the growing tech industry in the city of Vancouver. Get caught up on the events and meetups around town, startups, new businesses, developers, designers, community programs, and news. Each episode includes an interview with an outstanding member of our community.